- I am I.T. Professional for a living. I have a particular interest in Cyber Security / Information Assurance.
- I read – a lot.
- I own and run Winslow Systems Limited, a consulting firm serving a national client base from my location in Greensboro, NC
- I’ve been blessed with a wonderful wife, and two great kids.
- I hold or have held the following I.T. Certifications
- Active / Current
- Previously Held
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) (NT4)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) (NT4)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer + Internet (MCSE+I) (NT4)
- RedHat Certified Systems Engineer (RHCE) (RedHat Linux 6.2)
- I enjoy social networking. I am most active on FaceBook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Book Reviews
- Certification Reviews
- Cloud IaaS Cost Comparisons
- Cyber Security / Information Assurance
- How to quickly fix most of what’s wrong with your default IIS implementation of SSL/TLS.
- If your backup systems fail silently, would you notice?
- If you wake up and see IPs you support routing to China, it’s going be a rough day.
- My experience with my first I.T. security Capture The Flag (CTF) contest while at BSides LasVegas (BSidesLV).
- Important IT Security Reminders (basic stuff you can give the relatives when they ask you about computer security over Thanksgiving)
- Microsoft Azure Automation
- Google Cloud Platform Automation